Bull Duster B8
500 m3 Clean air per hour The B8 is an area of dust and indispensable for renovations. Despite all the extractions, the B8 performs miracles when it comes to clean air. The B8 is immediately ready for use after purchase. A pleasant work environment is easily created for yourself and/or for others. A much-heard response from users is therefore: “I should have done it much earlier”.
Think of your lungs! It’s simpler than you think!
- Light (22 kg)
- Low sound Level 61 DB (A)
- Max 180 Watt
- Max 1500 m3 (without filters)
- Aluminium housing
- Multiple filters possible
- Standard hose Connection
- Sturdy handle
- Aluminium frame
- Vibond housing (Sandwich plate)
- A G4 prefilter
- A H13 main filter
- A simple operation which is fully protected under the Handgrip
- Hose connection which can easily be connected to an exhaust hose
[Stextbox id = ‘ warning ‘] Ask your dealer for a free demonstration of the Bull Duster products! [/stextbox]
Bull Duster B12
900 m3 of clean air per hour.
Who does not know the horrors of the amount of dust that arises during a renovation and/or placing a new kitchen or bathroom.
When the work is done, the battle against the whirling dust starts.
If a BullDuster is used during the construction work and preferably 1 to 2 days after finishing the work, then there is no more substance; “Not even when everything is ready”
- Number of filters: 1
- Main filter: H13
- Secondary filter: G-4/G-3 filter
- Power: 215W
- Voltage: 230v
- RPM in TPM: 2800
- Max. Airflow excl. Filters: 1500 M ³/hr
- Max. Airflow incl. H13/G4 Filters: 900 M ³/hr
- Sound pressure in db (a): 59 db (a)
- Dimensions: 53x48x64 cm
- Weight in Kg without packing: 26KG
Attention! Work dust free and avoid a penalty!